The Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office Wednesday was looking for Preston Douglas Patterson.
Patterson, 35, is wanted in connection with several charges including interference with a law enforcement officers. He is about six-foot-five with brown hair and eyes.
Charges Patterson faces include:
• Criminal possession of weapon by felon; convicted within 5 years
• Improper driving on laned roadway
• Criminal threat; cause terror, evacuation or disruption
• Threat of property or services; value $1,500 to $25,000
• Interference with LEO; obstruct felony warrant service or execution
Anyone with information about Patterson is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at (785) 234-0007 or 800.KS.CRIME. You can also call the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office at 785.368.2200.